Our Services & Facilities
We make ourselves available 24 hours a day, to meet with family either at your home or at our premises to make funeral arrangements.
- Prompt personal attention 24 hours a day.
- Transfer the deceased to our funeral home.
- Mortuary Care and Preparation of the deceased for viewing
- Consultation with family members about the funeral arrangements
- Liase with Cemetery or Crematorium, Clergy, Church, Celebrant, Doctors, RSL and Lodge
- Arranging Floral Tributes
- Advice on wording and placement of press notices in local, metropolitan and interstate newspapers.
- Conduct and provide appropriate level of staffing for the day of the funeral service
- Use of Our Chapel if required
- Preparation of Audio Visual Presentations and printing of Order of Service Booklets.
- Supply of vehicles for the funeral; eg Hearse and Mourning cars
- Providing necessary Cemetery Equipment, Canopy and Chairs where appropriate
- Arranging Catering at the conclusion of the service
- Notify Centrelink and Veteran Affairs
- Registration of death with Births Deaths & Marriages.
- Assist with plaque and memorial inscriptions.
Our Chapel is located at 5 Queen Street, Maffra, where services can be taken by Clergy, Celebrant or family members and friends. Tastefully decorated and fully air conditioned, we have seating for 150 and complete Audio Visual equipment for DVD Presentations. Ample parking is also available
We have a modern White Ford Hearse and matching Ford Mourning Car
Coffins and Caskets
We have a coffin display room with large range of coffins and caskets. Coffins and caskets are available in wide range of colours, materials and different finishes - prices do vary depending on the quality and finish. A coffin is shaped wider at the shoulders and narrower at the foot. A casket is rectangular in shape and usually hinged at the lid.