As every funeral is different, costs can vary greatly depending on your individual needs. Should you wish to discuss your specific funeral wishes and prices please feel free to contact us. Funeral costs typically include the following:-
1. The professional service fee.
Our professional service fee includes
- Prompt personal and caring attention 24 hours a day.
- Transfer the deceased to our funeral home.
- Mortuary Care and Preparation of the deceased for viewing
- Time spent with the family making arrangements
- Liase with Cemetery or Crematorium, Clergy, Church, Celebrant, Doctors, RSL and Lodge
- Arranging Floral Tributes
- Advice on wording and placement of press notices in local, metropolitan and interstate newspapers.
- Conduct and provide adequate staff for the day of the funeral service
- Use of Our Chapel if required
- Supply of vehicles for the funeral; eg Hearse and Mourning cars
- Supply of Cemetery Equipment where possible.
- Arranging Catering at the conclusion of the service
- Registration of death with Births Deaths & Marriages.
- Assist with plaque and memorial inscriptions.
Disbursements are fess paid out on your behalf by ourselves, before or at the time of the funeral.
These may include
- Cemetery or Crematorium Fees
- Clergy offerings/Celebrant Fees
- Organist/Vocalists/Church Verger/Pipers
- Floral Tributes
- Press Notices
- Memorial Books / Stationery
- Audio Visual Presentations and Order of Service Booklets.
- Refreshments/Catering if requested.
3. Coffin or Casket
We have a coffin display room with large range of coffins and caskets. Coffins and caskets are available in wide range of colours, materials and different finishes - prices do vary depending on the quality and finish. A coffin is shaped wider at the shoulders and narrower at the foot. A casket is rectangular in shape and usually hinged at the lid.